Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Resumption of Short Story Discussions

A new season of short story discussions begins today at A Curious Singularity. This month's story is "A Conversation With My Father" by Grace Paley. Click here to check out what participants in the discussion have so far had to say about the story and to put in your two cents. If you would like to become a member of the A Curious Singularity blog so that you can post your thoughts on the story there, please send me an email and I will arrange to have you join. Otherwise, feel free to participate in the discussion via the comments sections of the posts. I'm plotting my own post on the story and looking forward to diving into the fray.

1 comment:

LK said...

I'm following the discussions, though am not too consistent on the reading. New Job Syndrome.

Hey, when am I going to get a copy of your book??? It's mid-September already!