Saturday, October 21, 2006

Extreme Lit

Mark Z. Danielewski on his new novel Only Revolutions:

It’s kind of extreme lit: It’s for those people who want to free-climb a cliff or go for a triathlon. There needs to be work out there for people who want to challenge their minds and go for something a little heavier or heartier or more complex.

For the rest of the interview which appeared in today's Globe & Mail, click here.


amcorrea said...

I seriously enjoyed the experience that is House of Leaves--I can only imagine how rich this next work is.

sb said...

Let me at it! After FINNEGANS WAKE, after TENDER BUTTONS and the like (also, more recently, after CLOUD ATLAS), I'm feeling pretty invincible. ;)

largehearted boy said...

ONLY REVOLUTIONS is one of my favorite books of the year (and I've read almost a hundred so far).