Sunday, June 18, 2006

Interviews of Bloggers at Box of Books

Ella of Box of Books is away on vacation, but she did some advance work to ensure that her blog would keep buzzing in her absence. She interviewed several fellow litbloggers and will post those interviews, one per day, beginning today and continuing until July 1st. The first interview is of me. Click here to read it, and keep checking back at Box of Books for the others. Over the next two weeks I expect to learn more about some of my favourite litbloggers and perhaps to encounter some new ones.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh yes! I read your interview and it is so nice to get to know you just a little bit more. It was a great idea Ella came up with and great that you were asked to participate!

litlove said...

Nice interview! And lovely to learn a bit more about you.

Catherine said...

You make me want to visit Toronto! My grandfather was from Edinburgh and grew up in Toronto. Though he died when I was very young, I inherited some of his books as well as a voracious reading appetite. It seems the literary passion lives on in Toronto! Thanks for all the L.M. Montgomery tributes.

Shuana said...

Enjoyed reading your interview and seeing your picture--I am also a redhead with some Scotish blood in me.